My Ebooks:

My Ebooks:
A thoughtful blend of original ‪‎photography‬, ‪haiku‬ and ‪calligraphy‬; a cathartic journey upon fluid images and simple words.

15 Sept 2010

Clafoutis and the wondrous world of baked custard

Clafoutis of peaches and apricots with caramelized fennel and blackberry-lavender sauce

Few weeks ago Rebecca from Chow and Chatter asked me to contribute a guest post to her blog.
Discussing with her about what to write about, we convened that a light and yummy dessert would fit the occasion. It is a very easy, light, sweat fix that showcases mostly a very useful dessert category: the clafoutis. I decided than to share with you all my Clafoutis of peaches and apricots with caramelized fennel and blackberry-lavender sauce.
Hope you will enjoy!

Clafoutis of peaches and apricots with caramelized fennel and blackberry-lavender sauce

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this dessert has some of my favorite summer items in it! I've never seen anything more beautiful. I can't wait to try this. I'm new here from chow & chatter, so nice to meet you!
    -Gina-

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sophisticated dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hello from Rebecca's blog. This is a beautiful dessert. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks divine! The photos are vibrant and gorgeous. I want some. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words :) I am happy you enjoyed this luscious dessert, I hope you will try it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks yummy will try it out soon

    ReplyDelete